I’m talking to you, not me.
This blog is going to be just a tad sporadic and all over the place this week. Why? I did absolutely no writing or prepping this weekend.
I was not exceptionally busy. I was kind of still recovering from my stomach bug, but I was by no means totally out of it. I just didn’t want to, I guess.
Here are some things I did do this weekend:
- A 4 mile run on Saturday that felt ok, and a 10 mile run on Sunday when I finally felt back to normal (side note: my step back week came at the PERFECT time. I didn’t feel so bad about missing runs while sick because I was supposed to be decreasing the mileage for the week anyway. This week I’ll be right back up there!)
- I went to my sister’s field hockey banquet
- I finished The Light Between Oceans and My Life (so far) Without a Date
- My apartment hosted our monthly book club
- I wrote a long overdue letter to a friend
- A couple of short yoga sequences
Things I did not do:
- Grocery shop
- Meal prep
So yeah, it’s gonna be one of those weeks. I will be scrambling a little bit, almost exclusively because I just didn’t feel like doing anything that productive this weekend. Can’t say I regret it.
Here’s a quote to get you thinking:
Humility is not about thinking less of yourself; it’s about thinking of yourself less.
Got any good quotes for me? Were you more productive than I was this weekend?
Soooo it’s going to be one of those weeks.