Happy Friday and Happy Valentine’s Day, friends! I hope your day is a little less icy/slushly/snowy than yesterday, and I hope it’s filled with love, chocolate, and exciting weekend plans.
After 3 days of running at 4 am and one of waking up at 3:30 a nervous wreck because of something going on at school, I am THRILLED that I have one more day before I can catch up on a little sleep.
My hope is to get back to better blogging next week, but in the meantime, here are some things that have caught my attention on the internet lately. Scan them for a quick break at work, or maybe once you get home and you’re cuddled up in your PJs with some tea or hot chocolate. Yum.
- Top 10 Books that will Make You Swoon From Anna Reads. These are all SPOT ON.
- Another list of swoon-worthy books? Don’t mind if I do.
- I’ve been obsessed with Goodreads for a while. It’s gotten huge in the last year (hooray!!). Check out this article if you’re interested in how and why.
- This letter from a father to his daughter about unrealistic expectations in drugstores is beautiful for girls at any age.
- Why it’s important to respect your cravings
- “Hot is conventional; beautiful is unique.” and more on the difference between “hot” and “beautiful”
- Read anything by this girl. She’s amazing. I’ve never read another author who can so consistently create beauty through words with such an authentic voice.
Questions for you
Any links I missed? Especially anything running or fitness related, since I clearly slacked on that this week?